Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Look #2

Ever have one of those whatever days... where nothing goes right?! That's today for me in RL, so I put this look together to reflect my mood! xD Here's my SL story... I tried to dye my hair, but it came out too light in the tips, so I cried & my favorite shadow ran. I wanted to write about it, but I was so mad I bit into my pen and it exploded in my mouth. I tried to give up. I decided to take a walk to blow off steam, but I tripped going out the door and I ripped my favorite tank top. So much for that walk. Can this day get any worse? Looks like I'm staying inside today!



Credits:
Hair: Magika "Tomorrow" - $250L
Skin: My UglyDorothy Special 1L Skin5 (ink stain on the mouth) - $1L
Eye Shadow: {MC} Monroe Cosmetics "Whatever, Also" - $30L

I attached the pen to my mouth and edited so that it looks like I bit into it and it exploded in my mouth... WHATEVER!


No comments:

Post a Comment